Monday, October 27, 2008

World Series Monday Night

Is there anything worse than watching another team clinch the World Series? Where is my Yankees? I'm a baseball fan at heart, yes. But this year's champs, the Phils, seem beatable to me. Jamie Moyer and Joe Blanton are their number 3 and 4 starters! THIS is the best team? This is the best MLB has to offer?

It's already 2-0 in the second and Tampa Bay pitcher Scott Kazmir is not long for this game. I can't take this team seriiously. I have to watch because there's not going to be baseball until April. I can see why the Phillies would be popular--they've got some characters on this team.

Screw it. Islanders/Rangers are on. This game has produced more drama in two periods than the W.S. has in five games. God I love the NHL. I could watch Monday Night Football but I need a huge, almost ungodly output from TE Bo Scaife to win my fantasy matchup. Edge Rangers.

No comments: