Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Musings...

A week left before the election and it feels like McCain's chances are slipping away. Perhaps the best thing to come out of the election is that people are on to Keith Olbermann and his biased brand of politics. I've said it before, McCain is reminding me a lot of Bob Dole these days. Both decent people. Sometimes though you don't get to play the big stage...that's life.

I've read in Bob Raissman's NY Daily News column that the ESPN main baseball team of John Miller and Joe Morgan are on the verge of splitting up. Show of hands? Who's going to shed a tear? Morgan is as unlikeable as he was a great ballplayer. Give some up-and-comer a chance, I say. But ESPN, being ESPN, will screw it up somehow. John Miller's as solid as they come but again, let's change it up. I'm sure there are many voices who've paid their dues toiling in the minors can use that chance.

And for those wisenheimers who will ask how Tuesday musing are different from What I Learned Friday. My repy? Don't worry about it.

No comments: