Thursday, April 3, 2008

Six things I hate about going to the doctor’s office

Sorry but I must vent today. Visited the doctor's office for my annual physical. Apart from them lodging coverage of American Idol out of my ass, I'm fine.

6.) The insurance copay. C’mon, just bill me. It’s fine. I'll pay you. Let’s move on.

5.) Never make me wait in your waiting room—especially when I’m the first patient of the day. I made it there on time. So can the doctor.

4.) Have some current magazines in your waiting area. By current, I mean this century.

3.)Don’t make me go somewhere else to give blood. This is a doctor’s office isn’t it? The Doctor's office no longer draws blood. Can you belive it? That's like visiting a farm and not being able to draw milk from a cow.

2.) Is it too much to ask for the office to hire some attractive talent? The broads I saw today were hot in the era of Cecil B. Demille. That's right. Google him. I'll wait.

1.) If you insist on crossing the street can we first ask permission? Any guy knows what "crossing the street" means when talking medical visits. It's the test men ALWAYS decline. I can't believe some dudes like it this way.

No comments: