Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting feedback...

In the first week, I've getting some much appreciated feedback. Here's some "suggestions"

1.) Stories are Unibomber-like in their length.
Yes, I'll cut back. At this pace, I'll wear myself out. BTW, remember the Unibomber?
2.) What's with the obscure references already!
If you want easy, read the New York Post. If it's good enough for Dennis Miller, it's good enough for you. Poor Dennis. The guy's doing gameshows! Memo to Dennis: Just say no...to something. Anything. This is what killed Guiliani. Well, that and his hubris.
3.) What's this blog about anyway?
When I know, that's when you'll know. In the meantime just relax and enjoy.
4.) Mark, where's my $100?
How did that get in there?
5.) When will we talk sports?
Everyone's a critic. May I refer you to the Roosevelt's Man in the Arena speech?
6.) It's Noon already. Where today's post?
Again. Let's relax. Rome, nor the Del Franco Daily, weren't built overnight....
7. Joba Chamberlain: Starter or Reliever
Let's be honest. I think it's too early to tell. Can you really tell how someone will perform after 36 innings? Sooner or later, Joba will be exposed. Make him a starter now. Although If Kyle Farnsworth is your best option for thr 8th inning, I might be getting my resume updated now. A billion-dollar team wih a 10-cent set-up man.

No comments: