Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Coming Soon: BHO and a Media Outlet Near You

Don't look now but President Obama is coming to a media outlet near you. Tomorrow, he'll be the first sitting president to appear in late night. He'll go on Jay Leno. Safe choice. I've said it many times, give me a choice I'll always take David Letterman. But BHO is is own man.

Obama has also has agreed to sit down with "60 Minutes" and Steve Kroft for an interview that will air Sunday (Thank you Howard Kurtz for the scoop). Kroft who gets all the great intervies will no doubt ask him about the economy, the AIG bonuses, the vetting of his cabinet, and the like. Many of you will recall Kroft interviewed BHO and Mrs BHO shortly after the nomination.

You can't blame BHO for playing to his strengths but someone close to His Almighty might remind him that he's no longer campaigning. Yo Barack, you got the job. Now it's time to govern. Stay the hell in D.C.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must say you called this one. However I'm disappointed... considering the Special Olympics blunder on Leno and taking heat for acting a bit too cheery when speaking of AIG on 60 minutes, I'm surprised not to see a follow-up to this blog. I'm interested in knowing...did you foresee trouble looming???