Friday, October 3, 2008

What I learned Friday...

The Flubs, I mean Cubs, will drive you crazy. Incidentally the ball hit by Manny has yet to come down. Manny's the MVP. Period. Heard Dick Stockton call some of these games. Good to hear him again. Nuts and bolts broadcaster. Solid.

Of the Palin and Biden debate. "Can I call you Joe?" What the heck was that Sarah? (And thank god she wore something other than a red suit) Like her or hate her, the fact that Palin couldn't name one Supreme Court ruling in that Couric interview was embarrasing.

For my next Fantasy politcal moderator draft, I'm taking Jim Lehrer over Gwen Ifill with my top pick. I wonder..Is Charlie Gibson is a keeper?

Anyone see that Brian Cashman press conference this week? The dude seemed angry. Maybe the baby Steinys are putting the screws to him behind the scenes.

Watch Amy Reulbach sitting in this week on Today. That's it. Nothing else. Just watch.

In a puff piece profile regarding Anne Hathaway, one of the glamour rags hardly mentioned Anne's jailed boyfriend...that Follieri fellow. Bad job. Even for a slick celebrity rag? BTW, the fact that everyone is hyping Rachel Gets Married means it has to suck. Be nice to see Anne on Oscar night, however.

Saw Jonathan Coachman, formerly of the WWE, doing ESPN News this morning. He does highlights with the same flair that he did WWE. Do I like him? I dunno..I'm still wrestling with it.

(Get it? Wrestling? Nobody gets me)

Seacrest Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With regard to Sarah Palin, best looking Republican since Mamie Eisenhower.

Let's all agree...she is a piece.