Friday, October 10, 2008

What I learned Friday 10/10/08

What I learned Friday....

(The weeks sure go by quick no?)

Let sleeping children sleep...always.

Sarah Palin equals comedy gold. Speaking of which, I keep on waiting for the Republicans to pull a rabbit out of their a--es no? It's getting late in the game, no? Perhaps next week?

Unless you need the money yesterday, don't touch your 401k money. In fact, some might argue it's a great buying opportunity.

You know you're in bad financial straits when your newborn son has more cash on hand than you do.

Be nice to the people on the way up because you're sure to need them on the way down.

Pitching, pitching, and more pitching. That's what the baseball teams still playing have. I'm a little worried because I keep seeing Cashman's mug all over the airwaves. Shouldn't he be in that office making something happen?

The NY Rangers begin their home opener tonight. There's nothing better than opening night at MSG. In fact, the TV side is not bad either. Joe Michelletti is growing on me.

Is it me or do the rest of you have a hard time judging NHL defensemen on TV?

No comments: