Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Feature: What We Learned Friday....

What We Learned Friday is going to be a new weekly feature on TDD. Each week, I'll recap what I've learned in my own clever and witty style. These could be witticisms, phrases, or just plain old thoughts that wouldn't make sense to be their own post. Call them postettes if you like.

Have your own thoughts about what happened this week? Drop me a line at mark.delfranco@gmail.com. If I like it, I'll post it. I shall now commence with my inaugural weekly learnings. What I learned this week:

--I'd listen to Bob Costas call a grocery list. He's good, perhaps the best studio guy in the business.

--A certain blonde two-year old little boy will save us all.

--Good ratings for the Olympics? Who knew?

-- People change but blogs are forever.

--Triple AAA Plus is worth every cent even if they did send out a 60-year-old to change my tire.

--It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission.

No comments: